Hi, my name is Christian
I'm a 3D Artist and Game Designer, working at Northplay in Copenhagen.
I have an education in Communication Design from the Design School of Kolding. During my education I focused a lot on illustration and concept development, in the hopes that it would be my gateway into the games industry.
After I graduated in 2016 I pivoted to 3D, and soon got hired by Northplay, where I'm responsible for the whole asset pipeline.
Besides from creating assets I also do level design and game design for a lot of our games.
In 2018 I released my own game, Planet Life
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do these things well:
- 3D Modelling
- Rigging and Animation
- Game Design and Level Design
But I can also do these things:
- Concept Art & Illustration
- Pixel Art & Animation
- Game Programming
I mainly work in these applications:
- After Effects
- 3D Artist and Game Designer at Northplay (2017 - Ongoing)
- Intern at the Danish game company Portaplay, doing Level Design, gameplay tweaking and promotion videos (2015)
- Exchange studies at the HKU school in The Netherlands. Collaborated with a small group of students in a half year game project (2014)
- Collaborated with Chinese students, in Shanghai, on a service design project (2013)
- Attended Exile Game Jam at Vallekilde (2013 / 2015)
- Collaborated with Ghanian students, in Kumasi, on a nudging project (2012)
- Backpacked and worked in New Zealand for half a year (2010 / 2011)